Ditulis oleh : Kayla Purnama Azzahra | Pada Thursday, September 13, 2012 0 comments
Manager Accounting and Tax - Kalimantan Timur (Sangatta)
- Develop and maintained accounting policies and procedures to ensure appropriate recording of financial information.
- Maintain the accounting system reporting requirement definition
- Monitor external and internal issues affecting to the financial of company
- Monitor all operational expenditures and provide advice to all relevant parties for cost efficiency.
- Develop and maintain policy and procedure for tax calculation and reporting.
- Prepare documents for supporting settling tax dispute resolution.
- Monitor KPC’s needs on leasing and financing from third party.
- Develop and maintain relationship to Lessor/ Financial Institution.
- Administer the Leasing/Financial Agreement.
- Coordinate the financial activities of relevant parties to meet KPC’s requirement.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s safety rules and regulation to all staff and contractors ensure adherence to KPC Golden rules and other fatality prevention elements within the KPC’s operation areas.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s health and environmental management policy; monitor operational activities to identify non-conformance and taking the appropriate corrective measures to ensure compliance with KPC standards.
- Manage, appraise and evaluate subordinates to assess their performance provide individual feedback and coaching organizing training and enhance their professional and technical skills as well as their attitudes.
- Review and propose annual department budget Manage and control its implementation.
- Determine improvement target find the in-efficiencies root causes determine and implement action plan measure the results standardize and continue the same process to the other costly or in-efficient programs (Used continuous improvement methods, PDCA, or other efficiency methods to reduce cost)
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, in Finance/ Accountancy/ Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) Accounting, Taxation, Finance Management and financial analysis, Team Leader, Decision Making.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written) in both bahasa Indonesia and English.
- At least 10 years of experience in Accounting/ Audit Firm or Mining Companies. Familiar with IFRS, Indonesia Taxation and Mining Regulation.
- Demonstrated high level of leadership and managerial skills with a minimum of 5 years prior supervisory / management experience.
- Demonstrated extensive background in the financial area including financial analysis, financial reporting, financial modeling, tax reporting.
- Strong ability to improve organizational performance by using effective interpersonal skills
- Closing date: September 20, 2012
Planner - Maintenance - Kalimantan Timur (Sangatta)
- Maintain the Equipment Register in Ellipse system when equipment has been transferred from one section/department/division to another, park up, stood down and written off.
- Create and Maintain Component Register in relation to components being overhauled, so that the life cycle of the individual component can be traced and costs accumulated for budgeting purposes.
- Control the Work Order System to ensure that the information is maintained to a high level of data integrity by performing regular audits of the system.
- Control the Maintenance Scheduling System to ensure that equipment services are organized to minimize disruption to the Mining activities, by ensuring each mining Pit is involved in the equipment service allocation process.
- Create and Maintain the Standard Jobs System to ensure that all new equipment types have the appropriate standard jobs created and that all standard jobs have the correct coding, descriptions and resource estimates and approved by the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Create and Maintain the Application Parts Lists (APL’s) for services as directed by the Maintenance Superintendents.
- Accountable for Producing Four Monthly Overhaul Plans to facilitate the departments Equipment Pre-Overhaul Planning (EPOP) process.
- Maintain Equipment Reference Manuals for each equipment type which identifies the KPC maintenance requirements for servicing, reports, overhauls, parts and task procedures.
- Maintain Job Overhaul Plans for each overhaul type to assist the Workshop Superintendent, Supervisors to control the overhaul process.
- Maintain Down Time Statistics in Modular Dispatch System on a daily basis to ensure the integrity of data for the Departments monthly Key Performance Measures (KPM’s)
- Monitor and Control Data Integrity for the Costing and Budgeting process.
- Prepare Monthly Work Order Frequency Analysis Statistics for the equipment in each area and ensure the integrity of the data.
- Assist Senior Planner to generate and maintain reports as required by to the Maintenance Superintendents. These include W/O Backlog, Weekly and Monthly Cost Review Reports.
- Train and Coach Employees in the using of the Ellipse System and the Department Policies and Procedures in order to improve their performance
- Participate in Business Improvement Projects as required.
- Minimum STM or equivalent with 8 years experience in Maintenance including 3 - 5 years planner role experience. (Diploma 3 with 5 years experience or S1 in Mechanical Engineering are preferable
- Have basic Mechanical knowledge of mining or heavy equipment, warehouse and part management system, procurement & KPC maintenance policy manual.
- General Computer skill such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project and Ellipse
- Have decision making, high motivation & strong leadership.
- Good Coaching & training.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written & oral) in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Closing date: September 21, 2012
Project Engineer - Mechanical - Kalimantan Timur (Sangatta)
- Apply scientific principles and techniques in mechanical engineering situations
- Interpret technical drawing, specifications and manuals
- Undertake specific project management activities in accordance with agreed project management plan
- Gather, validate, store, retrieve, filter and disseminate information as directed within agreed procedures to aid decision making processes throughout project life cycle.
- Monitor aspects of project scope and report instances of non-compliance with overall scope.
- Use techniques to measure, record and report variance between actual and planned progress of project activities.
- Prepare, storage, and release under delegated authority technical reports and project documentation associated with project.
- Mechanical Engineering background with good academic standing.
- Minimum 3 (three) years working experience in fixed plant (preferably bulk material handling) with sufficient exposure to capital projects.
- Understand project management tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in equipment installation techniques and standards.
- Knowledge and sufficient experience in project cost estimation.
- Knowledge in contract administration and supply chain management.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conversant with technical and project documentation.
- Excellent communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- High personal energy level, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure in project environment.
- Closing date: September 21, 2012
Senior Engineer Mining (Code: Sr-EM) - Kalimantan Timur (Sangatta)
- Manage and control contractor’s activities based on contractual agreement in implementing the agreed contract KPI (Key Performance Indicator).
- Evaluate annual, monthly, and weekly contractor mining operation plan (i.e., land clearing, overburden, coal, stripping ratio, rehab etc.) based on short-tem and long-term KPC mine planning.
- Analyse and review actual contractor’s mining practice to meet KPC Mining Operation procedures and standards.
- Analyse, review, and provide feedback to contractor related to numbers, physical availability and usage of equipment required.
- Provide data and information of coal production based on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly production plan and discuss it internally KPC / Mining Operation, Coal Processing and Marketing.
- Analyse, review, and provide feedback related to contractor activities to meet environment regulation (rehab target, water quality, hydro carbon management etc).
- Analyse and review the measurement of contractor activity for payment purpose.
- Evaluate and submit contractor’s performance reports based on daily, weekly, monthly coal production and operating cost.
- Provide supporting data, arguments and feedback to share holders and lawyers in relation with managing contractor issues such as mediation, litigation, and arbitration process where necessary.
- Prepare and propose contractor pits operation monthly and annual plan and activities / manage and control annual plan implementation.
- Conduct comparative cost studies between different mining contractors and benchmark with KPC’s own internal cost structure / conduct optimization techniques during the design phase to reduce costs / negotiate with suppliers, contractors and external consultants to obtain high quality services and advice within cost, quality and KPC standard.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s safety rules and regulation to all staff and contractors.
- - Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s health and environmental management policy / monitor operational activities to identify non-conformance and taking the appropriate corrective measures.
- Manage, appraise and evaluate subordinates to assess their performance / provide individual feedback and coaching / organise training and enhance their professional and technical skills as well as their attitudes.
- Review and propose monthly and annual pits operational budget; manage and control its implementation.
- Determine improvement target / find inefficiency root causes / determine and implement action plan / measure results, standardise and continue the same process to other costly or inefficient programs using continuous improvement methods.
- Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Experience in operating open mine at superintendent/ managerial position.
- Experience in managing mining contractors at superintendent/ managerial position.
- Knowledge and understanding of mining contractual agreement.
- Closing date: September 23, 2012
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) to the following address. Please indicate the position code in the email subject. Only qualified applicants will be notified.
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan
Kalimantan Timur 76106
Or E-mail: email@example.com