Ditulis oleh : Borneo Purnama | Pada Friday, August 10, 2012 0 comments
Sr. Legal & Formalities Officer
Bachelor degree (S1) of Law, with at least 5 years experience in import and export or legal in oil and gas company. Capable for create or translate an agreement based on law, both for goods purchase and service purchase using Indonesia or English language
- Prepare, develop, and update system and revision of company contract
- Check and correct documents of contract before tender
- Prepare formality documents as required for arrangement of material custom, transportation, handling and storage of explosive, arrangement of custom for import/export and other goods according to the regulation that apply
- Organize all formality archive, document, and file consecutively
- Prepare correspondence as required
- Build a relationship with other parties, other institution, or Regional Government around company operational location
- Review and draft to contracts more than US$ 1 (one) million, all matters related to Production Sharing Contract (PSC).
- Engaged in completion of dispute including taxes, land clearance and damage claim and others based on corporation legal aspects.
Bachelor Degree (S1) of Accounting/ company management, with minimum 4years experience in financial, accounting. Fluent in English actively, operate computer and new spreadsheet/ software application of accounting fluently.
- Verify for operation invoice, check the completeness of supporting data, circulate operation invoice to be approved by user, and identify operation invoices which have a problem before that invoice can be paid.
- Prepare the document of operation invoices payment, analyze cost distribution according to the accurate accounting code, and entry data for that transaction in to A/P system
- Check completeness of payment data from A/P system before transferred in to G/L ideas
- Prepare estimation of administrative and operation cost for accruals data need in every month
- Assist Chief Operation Accounting for estimate administrative and operating cost accruals, prepare the documentation, and giving required reasons which relative to the account payable function in audit time.
Chief Operations Engineer
Bachelor Degree (S1) of petroleum engineering or mining engineering with at least 12-15 years experience in operations department
- Plan, implement, and prepare a target and purpose, supervise activity of engineering operations, and provide support to engineering personnel and field production operation.
- Plan and supervise specification preparation of production equipment by consultation with engineering personnel and production operation before
- Coordinate and plan operational budget and production budget; and preparation of AFE (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Identify a probability in order to increase operation efficiency and ask someone to conduct an evaluation studies of methods, procedures, and alternative technology according to good oil fields engineering practices
- Evaluate probability of new technology which related to method, concept, and strategy implementation
- Guide a carrier development of subordinate
- Propose suggestions to team concept in undertaking work, exploiting opportunities, and problem solving
- Bachelor degree, with min. 8 years experience in material control or more than 10 years experience in Oil and Gas company
- Control and make a note of all activity in material field i.e.: make a note to inventory, maintain, and deliver materials according to the request
- Check and legalizing of supply’s documents according to the authority
- Prepare material to re-exported
- Coordinate material control or inspection in warehouse with Finance Staff
- Prepare an activity report in material field periodic, detail, and neatly
- Give example and exercise to subordinate, in order to perform their task accurately and efficiently
- Industrial Engineering degree or equivalent (Chemical or Process preferred, Mechanical or Applied Physics)
- 5 - 10 year experience Upstream and/or Downstream oil and gas
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor peers and work as a team member and leader in influencing risk management decisions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English
- Strong knowledge of HSE management systems and technical competence
- Ability to coordinate HSE activity plan ensuring cross discipline inputs to the plan
- Very strong technical competence in technical safety deliverables and processes
- Ability in facilitating and conducting qualitative risk assessments, including HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and other Process Hazard Assessments
- Ability to produce formal technical reports, Safety/HSE Cases and other small project deliverables on time and to budget
- Previous experience in contractor HSE management system and ability to provide HSE guidance for contractor evaluations/audits
- Understanding in ISO14001/OHSAS18001 programs
- Experience in coordinating environmental management plan implementation and monitoring
- Experience in developing or providing support on emergency preparedness plan implementation and oil spill contingency plan
Please submit your complete CV and recent photograph with subject Name of Position before 27 August 2012 to email address below.