Ditulis oleh : Borneo Purnama | Pada Monday, July 16, 2012 0 comments
To support construction project start up construction, implement and maintain EMP to confirm to TMS and comply with ISO 14001, to conduct process control, inspection and audit, conduct monitoring, deliver training and induction, make report.
- Bachelor Degree in Environmental/ Forestry/ Agricultural Engineering with min GPA of 3.00 (Year of 2010-2011).
- Min. 1 year experience in Environmental Management System and Environmental Management Plan implementation and maintenance and managing environmental issues.
- Has detailed knowledge in Environmental regulations and requirements, ISO 14001 EMS; ANDAL, RKL, RPL implementation on mining operation is added value.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining environmental protection and control.
- Experience in delivering environmental training and ISO 14001:2001 standard.
- Computer literate and fluency in English is a must
- Frequent site visit to support business activities.
- Closing date: August 31
Graduate Accounting Plant
This position will undertake the full range of accounting administration tasks ranging from invoice processing, file maintenance to provide assistance with monthly reports, account reconciliation, system and record maintenance, operational and financial analysis.
- Bachelor Degree from Accounting and/or Finance with minimum GPA 3.00 (Year of Graduation 2009 - 2012)
- Proficient in statutory regulations, tax regulations, English language, and computer literacy. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure in a culturally diverse organisation
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to influence situations to achieve goals
- Able to work collaboratively with others and use initiative in various situations
- Closing date: July 31
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply through link below.
GDP-ACCNT | GDP-ENV