Ditulis oleh : Borneo Purnama | Pada Tuesday, July 31, 2012 0 comments
Executive, Customer Service Business Process - Jakarta
- Analyze, develop, create & coordinate quality business process related which is focus on new, existing & continuous improvements process in order to provide customer centric experience, efficiencies & effectiveness with an aggressive target in order to support the operational to achieve objectives and target.
- Gather, analyze & review related data to support analysis on existing or new process including providing impact analysis in order to achieve operations excellence.
- Maintain existing business process technology/ systems or applications in order to maintain the operation effectiveness & efficiencies.
- As a liaison to related Functions/ Department/ Division/ Unit in order to provide accurate information and support of the new or existing process development & implementation due to new initiatives, programs, products and system enhancement.
- Continuously shows good performance including the team of any assignments/ project that has been assigned and able to support & handle Inbound & Outbound Calls Services & Collection (if needed) in order to maintain good Customer Satisfaction Level.
- Has knowledge in Telecommunication/ Banking/ Insurance/ Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
- Minimum 2– 3 years experience in Sales & Service, Finance, IT or Marketing, Complaint & Recovery Management, Customer Satisfaction Management, Project Management in Telecommunication/ Banking/ Insurance/ Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industries (experience in Telecommunicationor Banking/ Finance or Insurance industries would be an advantage).
- Experience in related Business Process Sales & Serviceor Marketing, Service QualityOperation Systemsor Applications (such as: Knowledge Management, electronic Learning Development, Sales Application, Service Management System, Billing Operation System, SAP Application, CRM Application).
- English fluency, presentation skill and computer literacy are a must
Executive End2End Data QoS - Jakarta
- You should be experienced and passionately willing to involve in our Data Service QoS team especially in monitoring OSS data KPIs, analyze performance, optimization services for PS Core Network, following by sharp solution for better performance
The Detail Job Description
- Analyze PS Core network performance KPIs through OSS statistics, customer satisfaction index/ complains to Customer Service or other data sources.
- Identify of eventual quality problems or weak spots/ areas and initiate and execute the action plan to solve it.
- Communicate with other departments and vendors (Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Implementation, Operation, and other) for network quality improvement initiatives or problem coordination and control.
- Control vendor statistics availability and validity.
- Support in creating procedures and standards for E2E quality improvements and control.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and other reporting to Management about network quality level.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/ Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Executive Recruitment - Jakarta
- Make job advertisements and publish it
- Sort candidate’s profile regarding to the requirement
- Arrange interview schedule
- Conduct Psychological test and interview
- Coordinate and maintain cooperation with inter department
- Coordinate and maintain cooperation with head hunters
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (Psychology), Master preferable
- Minumum 3 years experience in selection and recruitment area
- Computer literate (MS Office) is a must
- Fluent Communication in English, both spoken and written with good reporting skills
Segment Manager - Jakarta
- Provide report progress on tasks and report immediately when a judgement is made that the output targets cannot meet or more can be achieved.
- Clarify to manager, when needed, on what is expected of the role.
- Take the initiatives to improve your work, the overall business, and promote the goals of the organization.
- Work effectively and collaterally with immediate colleagues and others in cross-functional relationships, on tasks within the context of corporate policy, values and cultures
- Responsible for a given subscriber clusters/ segments
- Responsible to facilitate and coordinate BTL initiatives owned by other Divisions (eg Sales) from Marketing end
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Have competencies at telco industry, IT data base, data mining, statistical analysis and modelling.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/ Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/ Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Simply quick apply or send application and CV (max.200 KB) to email address below. Please ensure to put the job title in the subject of your email.