Ditulis oleh : Borneo Purnama | Pada Wednesday, July 18, 2012 0 comments
Project Engineer Mechanical (Code: PEM) - Kalimantan Timur (Sangatta)
- Apply scientific principles and techniques/calculations in mechanical engineering situations.
- Interpret technical drawing , specifications and manuals.
- Review of the designs (drawings) of coal fire power system expansion constructions (i.e. Engineering, and Mechanical design) from internal and external parties (i.e. consultants).
- Undertake specific project management activities in accordance with agreed project management plan.
- Gather, validate, store, retrieve, filter and disseminate information as directed within agreed procedures to aid decision making processes throughout project life cycle.
- Monitor aspects of project scope and report instances of non-compliance with overall scope.
- Develop and/or review mechanical design especially relatedwith Coal Fire Power plant.
- Use techniques to measure, record and report variance between actual and planned progress of project activities.
- Prepare, storage, and release under delegated authority technical reports and project documentation associated with project.
- Supervise mechanical equipment fabrication and installation.
- Mechanical Engineering background with good academic standing.
- Minimum 3 (three) years working experience in mechanical disciplines (preferably coal fire power plant construction /operation, rotating machinery) with sufficient exposure to capital projects.
- Understand project management tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in equipment installation techniques and standards.
- Familiar /experience working in a dynamic project environment.
- Knowledge and sufficient experience in project cost estimation.
- Knowledge in contract administration and supply chain management.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Conversant with technical and project documentation.
- Excellent communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- High personal energy level, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure in project environment.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than July 21 2012 to Superintendent Recruitment PT. Kaltim Prima Coal at the following email address. Please indicate the position code in the email subject. Only qualified applicants will be notified.